Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is there a limit to how many cups of earl grey one can drink daily?

I know there is caffeine, but it's not as bad as coffee is it? It's so delicious.|||nope|||Earl Grey tea contains bergamot which explains it's unique flavour. There are so many beneficial effect that tea has on the human body, too many to list, but you can find out about them on a Wikipedia site, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_鈥?. However it also acts as a diuretic so makes =you use the toilet more often which can take out vitamins from the body and stop the kidneys retaining protein. Because of this it is recommended not to drink more than around six cups per day.|||I drink lots of Earl Grey tea. I am limited to how many times I could actually be bothered to brew it.|||If I were you I wouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment