Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will My Name Is Earl appear on tv for season 5?

Yes My Name is Earl is spose to come back on tv the summer of 2010 on TBS. This is what some websites say. others say it will not. The reruns are on TBS monday- friday at 7/6 centeral. The best way to get a new season is to watch the reruns. if the reruns get high rateings then Tbs will get a new season. it also helps to email, write and call TBS and other networks.|||NBC canceled the series on May 19, 2009.|||ABC and Fox had always wanted the show. TBS, TNT, and My Network also want it. NBC wants 6 new shows after they clear the SNL and jay leno show. The said they MIGHT take it back. TBS has a may deadline to decide.

Report Abuse


|||I hope so, but I was told that they weren't making another series...

No comments:

Post a Comment