Monday, November 14, 2011

What do you know about hurricane Earl?

I saw a little piece of information on hurricane Earl on the news, and i tried to Google it but i couldn't find much. Does anyone have information on it ?|||Hurricane Earl is going to track up the east coast just basically brushing the coast but, will not make landfall. Portions of the North Carolina coast are under a hurricane warning at this point. You can find more information at the link I will provide.|||All I know is





-Hurricane will effect east coast states from South Carolina- Maine/Delaware


- Winds should be bad


-Power problems are possible in areas, especially long island





It's frustrating though because I need to know about MY area =/|||hurricane earl is currently a category four hurricane and is expected to make landfall between south Carolina and northern Canada.|||I know we won't get any rain from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment