Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will Bush have mercy on the east coast and steer Earl out to sea?

Given that it is an election year, and they are mostly blue states?|||Well Obama did call him, maybe he tried to talk George into moving it out to sea.|||Dumb question; dumb answer. I guess that makes some kind of twisted sense.

Report Abuse


|||Bush probably can't even spell Earl--and he wouldn't know what sea to steer it into.


I think you're trying to make some kind of right-wing point here, possibly related to Katrina (?), but, trust me, you didn't make it.|||since Obama runs the governmet what has Bush got to do with anything, he is forgotten about except by those who want to keep blaming everything happening now on to him.|||I do not blame Bush for Hurricanes - just his administration for handling the after math of Katrina so horribly.|||Bush who? This must be some kind of conservative god with which I'm unfamiliar.|||I think Bush already handed Obama the keys to the weather machines by now.|||I hope so, after the way Obama handled the oil spill, I don't want to find out how he'd handle a category 4 or 5 hurricane.|||Yes that is why Obama called him from Air Force ones so he could ask him and GW said OK.|||I sure hope so...he sure made a mess not turning Katrina around when he had the chance.|||Zer0bama did promise to hold back the rising waters.





Here's his chance.|||Bush...? wow, did you just wake up out of a coma...?

No comments:

Post a Comment