Monday, November 14, 2011

Why did the show My Name Is Earl get canceled?

I just watched all four seasons of my name is earl on netflix and was wondering why the hell did they cancel the show. It was one of the best shows ive ever watched. So please tell me the reasons they ended it please.|||omg it's cancelled? D: ksjgskldjlkjd


bullshit!


Time for me to write an angry letter.


I'll send you the response ;)|||'My Name is Earl' was one of my favorite shows and it started off well with an average of 12 million viewers during it's first season. By season 4 the audience had shrunk by 4 million. The show was canceled because of low ratings. In other words not enough people were watching the show. I was very disappointed but at least we can now see the old shows being rerun.


.


Jason Lee the star of the show is now being seen weekly in a new USA Network show "Memphis Blues".


.

No comments:

Post a Comment