Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind/type of dog is Chompers the Earl of Puppydom?

It was season 6 of Will andGrace, episode Last Ex to Brooklyn. 10/02/03 his name in the show is Chompers the Earl of Puppydom.. I was wondering what type of dog he is..|||I believe it was a Maltese puppy. Resembles this fella a whole lot:


http://www.my-pet-medicine.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>|||Chompers, the Earl of Puppydom. ...





I absolutely loved that little dog...or what looked like something a dog. He was adorable! He's silver with pale green eyes. Super lovey-dovey and absolutely hysterical!


Weimaraners?? or Chow/Terrier??





ha-ha..ha-ha.. "Karen discovers Lorraine's dog Chompers hiding in Stan's closet and searches for a new owner for the puppy."





Jason Homan|||Unless he was some obscure rare breed, I think he was an unshaved poodle.|||I think it was a Maltese, but I am not positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment